Privacy & legal notice
- What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. [Ido: please confirm whether the following sets forth all of the different sources of personally identifiable information (PII) or advise if there are other sources] We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect personal information from you in the following ways:
- Join our mailing list. If you fill out the form from the “Subscribe” tab in order to join our mailing list, you will be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, name of company and other.
- ‘Contact Us’ Information and Demo Requests. If you send us a “Contact” or “Request a Demo” request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address.
- Information automatically collected. We automatically receive and record information from a variety of sources when you browse the Services, such as information from your browser, device, Verobotics and third-party cookie information, web beacons, pixel tags, social media buttons, URL links, Magic wallet public address, proposals the user participated in, and other methods. Information collected automatically through these sources include your activity on our Services and unique identifiers such as your IP address, device ID, type of browser, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser Services, track users’ movement around the Services, and gather demographic
- Information from other sources. Verobotics may also obtain information about you from other sources, including publicly or commercially available information, and through third-party data platforms, partners and service providers (for example, if you participate in our partner’s projects), or if you participate in an event or webinar that we sponsor or participate, we may receive information from the event organizers) and through the use of tools used for connecting between companies and individuals (such as LinkedIn or data enrichment services).
- The Purposes for which we Collect and Use Personal Information. [Ido: please confirm whether the following sets forth all of the different purposes for which PII is collected or advise if there are other purposes] We use your personal information for some or all of the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services. We will use your information to provide you with the Services. For example, when you schedule a demo, we will use your personal information in order to authenticate you and allow you to receive a demonstration of our services. We also use your personal information (i) for internal quality control purposes; (ii) to establish a business relationship; or (iii) to generally administer the Services.
- To Market the Services. We use personal information to market our Services. Such use includes (i) notifying you about offers and services that may be of interest to you; (ii) tailoring content, advertisements, and offers for you, including, targeting and re-targeting practices; (iii) conducting market research; (iv) developing and marketing new products and services, and to measure interest in the Services; (v) other purposes disclosed at the time you provide information; and (vi) as you otherwise consent.
- Security purposes. Some of the above mentioned information will be used for detecting, taking steps to prevent and prosecuting fraud or other illegal activity; to identify and repair errors; to conduct audits; and for security purposes. Information may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims.
- De-identified and Aggregated Information Use. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize or de-identify your Information and further use it for internal and external purposes, including, without limitation, to provide the Services, to improve the services and for research purposes. We use this anonymous or de-identified information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
- The GDPR. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing personal information are:
- Your consent.
- We have a contractual obligation. For example: when we collect login details in order to allow you to access our services.
- We have a legal obligation. For example: when we keep the personal information of our users in order to comply with our tax or record-keeping obligations.
- We have a legitimate interest. For example: when we collect your personal information through our Services in order to provide you with a free trial, to allow you to register to a webinar or to receive and respond to your request on our website or on our social media accounts.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. We do not disclose or share your personal information with third parties except to provide products or services you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- We share information with our affiliated companies about you.
- We use third party service providers to process your information for the purposes outlined above, including, without limitation:
- With cloud service providers for hosting purposes — we do not ourselves host any of the Services – all hosting is done by third party service providers that we engage. This means that data you provide us or that we collect from you is hosted with such third party service providers on servers that they own or control.
- With websites and web content creation platforms in order to help us manage our Services;
- With service providers in order to operate and improve the features and functionality of the Services, to fulfill your service requests, including sales and support requests;
- With email providers, marketing, CRM and other similar tool providers; and
- With analytic companies, in order to help us understand and analyze information we collect in accordance with this policy.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, courts, banks or competent authorities, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules (including, without limitation, federal, state or local laws), and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order, as well as for internal compliance procedures and to protect the safety, security, and integrity of Verobotics, our Services, customers, employees, property, and the public.
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer, or we consider selling or transferring, some or all of our business, shares or assets to a third party, we will disclose your information to such third party (whether actual or potential) in connection with the foregoing events (including, without limitation, our current or potential investors). In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have otherwise provided your consent to us for sharing or transferring your information.
- Analytical Tools:
- We reserve the right to remove or add new analytic tools.
- Security and data retention.
- Security: We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Internal transfers: Transfers within the Verobotics group will be covered by an internal processing agreement entered into by members of the Verobotics group (an intra-group data processing agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that Personal Data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to.
External transfers: Where we transfer your Personal Information outside of EU/EEA (for example to third parties who provide us with services), we will generally obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Information. When we engage in such transfers of personal data, it relies on i) Adequacy Decisions as adopted by European Commission on the basis of Article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) (for example, when we access from Israel), or ii) Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. Verobotics also continually monitors the circumstances surrounding such transfers in order to ensure that these maintain, in practice, a level of protection that is essentially equivalent to the one guaranteed by the GDPR.
- Your Privacy Rights. The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) will apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have the right to withdraw consent to processing, where consent is the basis of processing.
- You have the right to access your personal information that we hold and request further details about how we process it, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand rectification of inaccurate personal information about you. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to Your email should include adequate details of your request. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You have the right to object to unlawful data processing under certain conditions.
- You have the right to erasure of past data about you (your “right to be forgotten”) under certain conditions.
- You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions, if you believe we have exceeded the legitimate basis for processing, the processing is no longer necessary, or if you believe your personal information is inaccurate.
- You have the right to data portability of personal information concerning you that you provided us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, subject to certain conditions.
- The personal information we collect is not used for automated decision making and profiling, except for automated processes in the context of marketing. As stated above, you can opt-out of direct marketing by Verobotics by contacting Verobotics directly or by following the instructions through the unsubscribe options in our email messages. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
- You have a right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority in your country if you believe that Verobotics is processing your personal information in violation of applicable laws.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact Verobotics by following the instructions in Section 16 below. We may need to verify your identity before we are able to process your requests.
- Children’s Privacy. The Services are not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at support@Verobotics.io.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to support@Verobotics.io. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the Services.
We use in our site https://Verobotics.io/, and any other website that we operate (“Site“) cookies and similar files or technologies to automatically collect and store information about your computer, device, and Site usage, in order to improve their performance and enhance your user experience. We use the general term “cookies” in this policy to refer to these technologies and all such similar technologies that collect information automatically when you are using our Site where this policy is posted. You can find out more about cookies and how to control them in the information below.
In this Cookies Policy, we use the term “Verobotics” (and “we“, “us” and “our“) to refer to or Verobotics Inc.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are computer files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies can then be sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited our Site before or whether you are a new visitor.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
- First party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies’, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are small graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our website. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our website from an online advertisement displayed on a third party website, to improve website performance and to measure the success of email marketing campaigns. In most instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function, and therefore declining cookies prevents them from functioning.
You may have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. When you access our Site, you are presented with a cookie consent mechanism that allows you to accept or reject cookies that are not essential cookies. You may also control cookies by setting your browser to turn off cookies as described further below. If you turn off cookies, web beacon and other technologies will still detect your visits to our Site; however, they will not be associated with information otherwise stored in cookies
Third parties may drop cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these to us.
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with our Site;
- understand the total number of visitors to our Sites on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Mac) used by our visitors;
- monitor the performance of our Site and to continually improve it; and
- customize and enhance your online experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of cookies used by us in connection with the Site can be considered ‘essential website cookies’, ‘functionality cookies’, ‘analytics and performance cookies’, ‘marketing’, and ‘other technologies’. We’ve set out some further information below, and the purposes of the cookies we set in the following table.
- Cookies necessary for essential website purposes
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through this Site and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies we will not be able to provide services that you require, such as transactional pages and secure login accounts.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor the website to you. These cookies allow us to provide you with our services in the way in which you have required, as you continue to use or come back to our Site. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Save your location preference if you have set your location on the homepage in order to receive a localized information;
- Remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;
- Show you when you are logged in; and
- Store accessibility options.
- Performance / Analytics Cookies
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how the website is accessed, used, or is performing. We do this in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the website. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Better understand our website visitors so that we can improve how we present our content;
- Test different design ideas for particular pages, such as our homepage;
- Collect information about Site visitors such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
- Determine the number of unique users of the website;
- Improve the website by measuring any errors that occur; and
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
We use marketing cookies to deliver many types of targeted digital marketing. We do this in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the website. The cookie store user data and behavior information, which allows advertising services to target audience according to variables. For example, these cookies allow us to:
- Observe the site performance and generate retargeting (Site retargeting, search retargeting, etc.).
- Maintain and improve the website and our products
How to control or delete cookies
You may have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. When you access our Site, you are presented with a cookie consent mechanism that allows you to accept or reject cookies that are not essential cookies.
As another way of controlling cookies, most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings and learn how to use them, please consult the “Help” function of your browser, or the documentation published online for your particular browser type and version.
The following pages have information on how to change your cookies settings for the different browsers:
- Cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome mobile
- Cookie settings in Firefox and Firefox mobile
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Safari and Safari mobile
- Cookie settings in iOS
- Cookie settings in Opera
- Cookie settings in Apple Safari
If you use another browser, you can check if the procedure for your browser is mentioned in this explanatory website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit here.
Third Party Websites’ Cookies
When using our website, you may be directed to other websites for such activities as surveys, to make payment in currency other than U.S. dollars, or for job applications. These websites may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites you visit, even if you are directed to them from our website.
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Google, Twitter, Telegram and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
Need More Information?
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find the following link useful:
Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
If you have any questions or comments about this cookies policy, or privacy matters generally, please contact us via email at support@Verobotics.io.
Last updated: April 2, 2023